Service Excellence Journey
The Service Excellence Journey is tailored to meet your organisation’s specific needs with relevant case studies and exercises in line with our design guarantee. The below overview should be used as a guide on how the journey can be constructed.
Overview of the Service Excellence Journey
The Key Elements of the Service Excellence Journey
- Our research ensures we totally understand the customers you deal with, the service expectations and the challenges faced by your Frontline Service Team
- A Service Journey is then designed completely around your needs and the ‘on-the-job’ coaching ensures high levels of implementation and consistency
- Launch workshops kick start the energy and buzz needed to create sustainable service change
- Internal communication throughout and beyond the Service Excellence Journey supports longevity and embedded change
Critical Success Factors
- Support from manager of participants to ensure service processes support the implementation of service excellence standards
- Executive briefing sessions to ensure all managers understand the Service Excellence behaviours and 'walk the talk'
- Frontline Supervisors/Managers completion of the full programme and coaching modules
- On the job coaching conducted by biz-ability Coaches and Frontline Supervisors
Designed and developed for all levels of service teams, with an emphasis on their customer interactions, exceeding expectations and managing challenging situations. The tailored design enables biz-ability to adjust the content and emphasis to meet the participants' needs specifically.
copyright 2012 - www.biz-ability.com - a subsidiary brand of biz-group FZ LLC, Dubai, UAE | Middle East