Sharing best practice insights into how technological, social and economic changes are
impacting on talent management and company performance - ARE YOU PREPARED?
biz-group is pleased to support the 2012 WORLD@WORK Summit to be held in Dubai on 6 September 2012.
We invite you and your team to join delegates from industries including finance, telecoms, consulting, government,
automotive, legal, FMCG, manufacturing and many more at a Summit focused on best practices in leadership, talent management,
employer branding, workforce planning and social media impacting on the workplace. This is an event not to be missed!
A great line up of industry experts and corporate leaders!
• Brett Minchington (Australia), Chairman/CEO Employer Brand International
• Eng. Mahmood Al Bastaki (UAE), Chief Executive Officer, Dubai Trade
• Steve Fogarty (Germany), Senior Manager of Strategic Recruiting Programs - adidas Group
• Hazel Jackson (UAE), Chief Executive Officer, biz-group
• Veronica Munro (UAE), Head of Leadership Effectiveness (West) at Standard Chartered Bank
• Michael Holm (Denmark), Head of Employer Branding, IBM Denmark
• Alberto Chahoud (UAE), Regional Communications Manager - Middle East & Africa, Red Bull
• Laura Fox (United Kingdom), Solutions Consultant, Linkedin
• Panos Manolopoulos (UAE), Vice President, Stanton Chase International and Managing Partner, Middle East
• Meredith Tuqan (UAE), Director of Social Media, Omnicom Media Group
• Brandy Scott, Host, the Business Breakfast, Dubai Eye 103.8
Six Great Reasons to Attend
• Share in the latest global developments, research, trends and best practices in key workforce areas of leadership,
talent management, employer branding, workforce planning and social media
• Exclusive World@Work Management Resources Pack – Value US $1300 FREE with every registration
• Understand and learn the 'must knows' for effective leadership in today's constantly changing work environment
• Learn how to adopt a strategic approach to talent management and how this impacts on employee engagement, customer sales, revenue and growth
• Understand the role of technology and social media in attracting and retaining talent and why a clearly defined customer
and employee social strategy is critical to optimising performance in the new business environment
• Learn how to define key ROI metrics and accountabilities for your talent strategy
For further information about this event please click here to visit the website and secure your registration today!
- Multipliers Breakfast at Magnolia Restaurant, Al Qasr
- You're invited to the 2012 World@Work Summit - 6 September 2012 – DUBAI
- Business can take advantage of seasonal slowdown by investing in employee training
- Business success during times of uncertainty requires disciplined leadership not change
- Don't waste capabilities or intelligence of employees
copyright 2012 - www.biz-ability.com - a subsidiary brand of biz-group FZ LLC, Dubai, UAE | Middle East